"You can't spoil a child with LOVE"

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1st Timer!

Hello Everyone,

 My name is Christina, and I am a new mommy to my beautiful daughter Autumn! Who is almost 7 months old! I <3 being a Mother, I believe its one of the most selfless jobs a person can commit to and I am so excited for this new journey and chapter in my life. Part of the reason for me starting this blog is not only to connect with other mothers but to also let mothers know that there are millions of right ways to raise your children, so if you are like me and hate it when certain spectators give their unwanted two cents about they way you are doing things or handling situations, this is where you can vent with me, and talk to other moms. Because lets face it, we are all scared of not knowing what to do ( especially us "new mommies") so we go purely off of our ______??? That's right, Instincts!!!  hence the name Motherly Instincts!  
          

         

No comments:

Post a Comment